Breckin
Certified Tutor

Breckin

Bachelors (in progress) Washington State University
  • Writing is basically my entire major!
  • I'm very passionate about the writing process and look forward to sharing ideas with students!

About Me

Hi! I'm Breckin, an English major at WSU. I have experience drafting, creating, revising, and editing all sorts of papers, including AP English papers. When it comes to tutoring, I take a personalized approach: meeting students where they are and developing their writing and analytical skills together while incorporating their existing strengths and unique flair.

Hobbies & Interests

Outside of school and work, I have a variety of hobbies. I enjoy sports and play intramural flag football, volleyball, and softball. I like watching basketball, and I’m a huge Trail Blazers fan. I also love reading, writing, playing and listening to music, watching movies, and hanging with friends.

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - Washington State University
Connect with a tutor like Breckin

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us