John
Certified Tutor

John

Masters / Graduate Regent University
Bachelors Middle Tennessee State University
  • This may involve breaking an assignment down into its component parts or helping the student draw out the core of their own argument.

About Me

I care most about helping students learn the concepts they have been presented with and effectively expressing themselves within the parameters given. There are rules in English, yes, but the ultimate goal is effective communication. This, in a properly academic voice, is what I aim to help students achieve.

Hobbies & Interests

I love to read and travel. I have visited two continents outside of North America and look forward to checking another off the list when the opportunity presents itself. I also love football (to watch) and soccer (to play with friends).

Education

Masters / Graduate - Regent University
Bachelors - Middle Tennessee State University
Connect with a tutor like John

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us