Allyson
Certified Tutor

Allyson

Masters / Graduate Western Governors University
Undergraduate Degree Oklahoma Christian University
  • I am an RN with an MSN in Nursing Education who understands firsthand how testing anxiety can affect even well-prepared students.

About Me

My approach focuses on clinical judgment, prioritization, test-taking strategies, and understanding the "why" behind concepts, not just memorization. I aim to create a supportive, judgment free environment where nursing students can build confidence, strengthen critical-thinking skills, and feel more prepared for the NCLEX and beyond. Let me help you succeed!

Hobbies & Interests

Outside of nursing and education, I enjoy writing poetry, spending time with my dog, listening to music, caring for children, and finding scenic places to watch the sunset. I also love mentoring others, learning new things, and anything that gives me an excuse to be creative.

Education

Masters / Graduate - Western Governors University
Undergraduate Degree - Oklahoma Christian University
Connect with a tutor like Allyson

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us