Nicholas
Certified Tutor

Nicholas

Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) Old Dominion University
Bachelors Christopher Newport University
  • My approach focuses on understanding the "why" behind the material rather than simple memorization.

About Me

As a Doctor of Physical Therapy student with a strong background in anatomy, physiology, neurobiology, and health sciences, I enjoy helping students turn complex material into clear, manageable concepts. I adapt explanations to each student's learning style and use examples, diagrams, and practice questions to build both knowledge and confidence.

Hobbies & Interests

Outside of tutoring, I enjoy working out and staying active, playing video games, collecting Pokémon cards, and trying new recipes. I’m also interested in fitness, sports, and learning more about health and human performance.

Education

Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) - Old Dominion University
Bachelors - Christopher Newport University
Connect with a tutor like Nicholas

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us