Samantha
Certified Tutor

Samantha

Masters / Graduate Southeastern Louisiana University
Bachelors Louisiana State University
  • I am passionate about helping students see and reach their potential in school!

About Me

I especially enjoy math. I focus on starting with concrete ideas to help you make sense of them and then build upon your understanding. I look forward to working with you to boost your confidence and discover your strengths!

Hobbies & Interests

Outside of work, I love caring for my sweet new baby boy and spending time with my husband. We enjoy being active in our church, building LEGOs and watching superhero and Disney movies.

Education

Masters / Graduate - Southeastern Louisiana University
Bachelors - Louisiana State University
Connect with a tutor like Samantha

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Samantha with null | Varsity Tutors