Sean
Certified Tutor

Sean

Bachelors Virginia Wesleyan College
  • I'm a lifelong student of Sciences with a BA in Environmental Science.
  • I was fortunate enough to pursue a degree where I was able to take just about every entry-level science course out there.

About Me

And I've been able to put those breadth courses to solid use tutoring students Online for the last 4 years, in everything from Oceanography, to Forestry. As an early ADHD kid, my experience with school systems was pretty rough, but now that I've started teaching myself, I've come to realize that it's almost always material and approach at fault, not students.

Hobbies & Interests

["I'm a bit of a natural science geek all around. In my spare time I grow tropical fruits indoors","corals in marine aquariums","and my bookshelves haha.\nI also play regular pickleball","practice archery","draw digitally","and make mods for software/games."]

Education

Bachelors - Virginia Wesleyan College
Connect with a tutor like Sean

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us