Aesia
Certified Tutor

Aesia

Masters / Graduate Shenandoah University
Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) Shenandoah University
Bachelors University of California, Los Angeles

About Me

With 4 years of tutoring experience, I've helped many students from kindergarten to college turn tricky problems into "I've got this!" moments. I'll help you build confidence in your skills, conquer equations, and pass tests! I have experience in other areas as well if you are looking for SAT prep or essay editing help!

Hobbies & Interests

I enjoy traveling, hiking, going to the beach, and watching sports!

Education

Masters / Graduate - Shenandoah University
Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) - Shenandoah University
Bachelors - University of California, Los Angeles
Connect with a tutor like Aesia

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us