Gisele
Certified Tutor

Gisele

Associates Oklahoma School for the Blind
Masters / Graduate University of Central Oklahoma
Bachelors University of Central Oklahoma

About Me

I'm passionate about a variety of subjects which makes me a great choice for all your tutoring needs. Do you have a pre-k student who needs to learn the basics? My experience with infants and toddlers and the way they learn has helped be an expert in that area. Do you need to brush up on medical terminology? My background in early intervention has given me a wealth of medical terminology. Do you need help with English or writing? I can help you with that as well.

Hobbies & Interests

I am a musician by background so I play the clarinet in a clarinet choir and a community band. I enjoy gardening and exploring dog and cat behavior due to my love of animals. I am a fan of true crime podcasts. I am also a life-long learner and if something interests me, I will try to learn more.

Education

Associates - Oklahoma School for the Blind
Masters / Graduate - University of Central Oklahoma
Bachelors - University of Central Oklahoma
Connect with a tutor like Gisele

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us