Carrie-Anna
Certified Tutor

Carrie-Anna

Masters / Graduate Florida Atlantic University
Bachelors Florida Atlantic University
  • I believe the best tutoring helps students become confident, independent learners rather than simply giving them the right answer.

About Me

With experience as a university writing instructor and writing consultant, I use questions, collaboration, and individualized feedback to meet students where they are. I'm passionate about creating a supportive environment where students can strengthen their skills, think critically, and discover that they are capable of more than they realize.

Hobbies & Interests

Outside of tutoring, I enjoy crocheting, solving puzzles, and going on nature walks. I love activities that allow me to be creative, challenge myself, and learn something new. Spending time outdoors is also one of my favorite ways to relax and recharge.

Education

Masters / Graduate - Florida Atlantic University
Bachelors - Florida Atlantic University
Connect with a tutor like Carrie-Anna

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us