Carlos
Certified Tutor

Carlos

Masters / Graduate St. Thomas University (FL)
Masters / Graduate Florida International University
Bachelors Florida International University

About Me

I've been in education for over 15 years. In those years I have taught elementary, middle, and high school as well as college credit courses. My experience comes from having my Bachelors in Elementary Education, and Masters in Reading as well as in Educational Leadership. I look forward to working with you to help you achieve your goals.

Hobbies & Interests

baseball, reading, and the outdoors

Education

Masters / Graduate - St. Thomas University (FL)
Masters / Graduate - Florida International University
Bachelors - Florida International University
Connect with a tutor like Carlos

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us