Alexander
Certified Tutor

Alexander

Bachelors (in progress) University of Florida
  • If you've said "I know this material, I just don't test well," that's a timing and strategy problem, and it's solvable.
  • I don't move on until you can get a concept

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Math770
Writing730

About Me

I'm a Data Science student at the University of Florida, top 1% nationally on the Digital SAT, and I've tutored SAT prep for years across multiple companies plus independently. If your goal is a specific number, like breaking 1400 or picking up 100 points before your next test date, I build sessions around exactly what's costing you points, not a generic curriculum. I took the Digital SAT myself, so I'm not tutoring off an old paper-test playbook, I know the actual interface, the adaptive modules, and where students lose time. If you keep missing the same type of question, run out of time on Reading and Writing, or freeze up on Math under pressure, that's what we fix first. I use Bluebook, the Official Digital SAT Question Bank, and Khan Academy's official practice, so everything is real test material, not knockoff problems.

Hobbies & Interests

["Cooking","Gym","Hangouts with friends","Being outside","Swimming","Trying new recipes","Reading","Pickleball","basketball","weightlifting"]

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - University of Florida
Connect with a tutor like Alexander

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us