Teresa
Certified Tutor

Teresa

Bachelors Kansas State University
  • With 31 years of teaching experience, I love helping students discover their passion for science and gain confidence in their abilities.

About Me

My goal is to make challenging science concepts easier to understand by breaking them down into simple, manageable steps and connecting them to real-world examples. I work with students to build a strong understanding of the concepts they are learningnot just memorize factsso they can become more confident, successful, and independent science learners.

Hobbies & Interests

I enjoy spending time with my friends and family doing outdoor activities, hiking, swimming, hunting for rocks, and gardening. I love to go shopping, even if it is to see what is new. Then there is my dog, she is my shadow and does everything with me.

Education

Bachelors - Kansas State University
Connect with a tutor like Teresa

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us