Daniel
Certified Tutor

Daniel

BS Case Western Reserve University
  • I am a Biomedical Engineering student who is passionate about helping students build confidence and reach their full potential.
  • My tutoring style is patient, encouraging, and personalized.

About Me

I believe learning is about understanding concepts, developing critical thinking skills, and becoming an independent problem solvernot just memorizing answers. Every student learns differently, so I adapt each lesson to their goals, learning style, and pace. I create a supportive environment where questions are encouraged and mistakes become opportunities to learn. I especially enjoy teaching math, biology, chemistry, and physics because they are the foundation of science and innovation. Whether you're preparing for an exam, catching up in class, or aiming to get ahead, I'm committed to helping you strengthen your understanding, improve your confidence, and achieve your academic goals.

Hobbies & Interests

["Biomedical engineering and medical innovation","Artificial intelligence and technology","Reading and lifelong learning","Volunteering and mentoring","Traveling and learning about different cultures"]

Education

BS - Case Western Reserve University
Connect with a tutor like Daniel

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us