Pias Kumar
Certified Tutor

Pias Kumar

Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) Purdue University
  • My goal is to help every student strengthen their understanding, improve their grades, and become an independent problem solver.

About Me

I am passionate about helping students build confidence in Mechanical Engineering and advanced mathematics, including Calculus, AP Calculus, and engineering mathematics. With more than five years of university-level teaching, mentoring, and tutoring experience, I explain difficult concepts using simple steps, practical examples, and clear problem-solving methods.

Hobbies & Interests

Outside of tutoring, I enjoy reading about new engineering technologies, exploring science and mathematics topics, traveling, and spending time with my family. I also enjoy mentoring students, working on hands-on projects, and learning new software and problem-solving methods.

Education

Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) - Purdue University
Connect with a tutor like Pias

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us