Shaelin
Certified Tutor

Shaelin

Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) Emory University
Undergraduate Degree University of Georgia
  • I tutor high school and undergraduate students in a wide variety of biology topics, genetics, and statistics.

About Me

I'm a PhD candidate in Genetics and Molecular Biology at Emory University with a passion for helping students succeed in science and statistics. My goal is to help students understand the "why" behind a concept and be able to apply their understanding to new problems. I love to see my students grow and succeed!

Hobbies & Interests

["I love knitting","reading","walking","Playing with my dog"]

Education

Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) - Emory University
Undergraduate Degree - University of Georgia
Connect with a tutor like Shaelin

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us