Keara
Certified Tutor

Keara

Bachelors (in progress) University of Iowa
  • Hi! I'm Keara, a Biology major with a strong foundation in chemistry.
  • I've completed 3 chemistry courses in college.

About Me

I know these subjects are challenging, so I strive to create a supportive environment where students feel comfortable asking questions. My approach uses visual learning, active recall, and plenty practice problems because I believe understanding comes from actively applying concepts. I like to start with simpler examples and gradually increase the difficulty. I'm excited to help!

Hobbies & Interests

["Traveling","soccer","research","baking","volunteering","science","swimming","reading"]

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - University of Iowa
Connect with a tutor like Keara

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Isabella
Certified Tutor

Isabella

Current Grad Student, Operations Research Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math26+ more
Get Started
Emily
Certified Tutor

Emily

Master of Public Health (MPH), concentration in Epidemiology and Global Health Yale University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math37+ more
Get Started
Sugi
Certified Tutor

Sugi

Bachelor's degree in Cognitive Science and Biochemistry & Cell Biology Rice University
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra52+ more
Get Started
Joseph
Certified Tutor

Joseph

Master in Public Health, Public Health Yale University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math43+ more
Get Started
Anna
Certified Tutor

Anna

Bachelor in Arts, Anthropology Northwestern University
CalculusAlgebra33+ more
Get Started
Connor
Certified Tutor

Connor

Master of Arts, Biomedical Sciences Loyola University-Chicago
CalculusAlgebra31+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us