
Robert
- I like to connect concepts to real examples so students can build confidence and see how the subject applies outside the classroom.
- Students who work best with me are curious, motivated, and open to coaching.
About Me
I'm an experienced marketing and business leader with a background in economics, MBA-level marketing, sales strategy, digital marketing, analytics, and real-world business problem solving. I've taught undergraduate and MBA marketing courses and have also coached professionals, sales teams, and business leaders throughout my career. My teaching style is practical, encouraging, and focused on helping students understand the "why" behind the material, not just memorize answers. I'm especially well suited for college students, graduate students, adult learners, and professionals who want help with marketing, business, economics, writing, presentations, or career-related communication. I'm patient and supportive, but I also believe in clear goals, honest feedback, and steady progress. My goal is to help each student become more confident, more capable, and better prepared for whatever they are working toward.
Hobbies & Interests
["I enjoy writing","reading business and leadership books","following marketing trends","cooking","golf","fitness","travel","and spending time with my family. I’m also interested in entrepreneurship","personal development","and helping people communicate their ideas more clearly."]
Education
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.