Andrew
Certified Tutor

Andrew

Masters / Graduate University of Louisville
Masters / Graduate Liberty University
Bachelors Liberty University

About Me

I'm very dedicated to helping students break down complex subjects in biology. I have several years of working as a GSA and a community college instructor helping pre-med students and nursing students understand the human body and advances in medical research. As a life-long student myself, I've developed a variety of different techniques to help me memorize and understand information. I'm happy to share my techniques with anyone who is curious and help students grasp challenging concepts.

Hobbies & Interests

I enjoy a variety of different hobbies, including: -Hiking: I love to go to the mountains and explore new trails. -Reading Science Fiction: I'm a huge fan of Gene Wolfe, RA Lafferty, and Harlan Ellison -Writing fantasy: I enjoy writing short stories in my spare time

Education

Masters / Graduate - University of Louisville
Masters / Graduate - Liberty University
Bachelors - Liberty University

All Subjects

Connect with a tutor like Andrew

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Joseph
Certified Tutor

Joseph

Master in Public Health, Public Health Yale University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math43+ more
Get Started
Zosia
Certified Tutor

Zosia

Bachelor of Science Yale University
Middle School MathCalculus43+ more
Get Started
Sugi
Certified Tutor

Sugi

Bachelor's degree in Cognitive Science and Biochemistry & Cell Biology Rice University
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra52+ more
Get Started
Sam
Certified Tutor

Sam

Bachelor of Science Cornell University
CalculusAlgebra24+ more
Get Started
Emily
Certified Tutor

Emily

Current Grad Student, Medicine (MD) Columbia University in the City of New York
CalculusAlgebra31+ more
Get Started
Matthew
Certified Tutor

Matthew

Bachelors in Human Biology (concentration in Bioinformatics and Stem Cell Science) Stanford University
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra37+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us