Alexa
Certified Tutor

Alexa

Bachelors (in progress) Liberty University
  • I am passionate about helping students become successful communicators!
  • As a child of educators, I found my passion for education early on.

About Me

For the past six years, I have had multiple opportunities to tutor students and continue to find joy in helping my students succeed. I aim to help each student reach their goals, taking every session one step at a time! I look forward to taking each step toward your goals beside you!

Hobbies & Interests

reading, going to the gym, making music, spending time with friends and family, baking, painting

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - Liberty University
Connect with a tutor like Alexa

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us