Rachel
Certified Tutor

Rachel

Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) Iowa State University
  • I believe in tailoring my approach to meet individual learning styles, ensuring that each student achieves their academic goals.
  • Outside of tutoring, I enjoy exploring literature and engaging in creative writing, which further enriches my teaching practice.

About Me

As a passionate educator with a PhD in Psychology from Iowa State University, I have over 4 years of experience tutoring Psychology, College English, and Creative Writing. My teaching philosophy centers on fostering a supportive learning environment where students feel empowered to express their thoughts and ideas. I find immense joy in helping students develop their writing skills and critical thinking abilities, and I am dedicated to nurturing their confidence.

Hobbies & Interests

["Reading","Swimming","Poetry","Plants"]

Education

Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) - Iowa State University
Connect with a tutor like Rachel

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Rachel with null | Varsity Tutors