Jeffrey
Certified Tutor

Jeffrey

BFA University of Iowa
  • This is applicable to art practice such as drawing, and to the understanding of art history fundamentals.
  • I am a college professor with 20 years of teaching experience.

About Me

I believe that through effective and customized relationships all students can develop foundational art skills as they are a fundamental human characteristic. I endeavor to get to know the specific learning style of my students to deliver the most effective mode of instruction to ensure their success. I work primarily in abstract painting and perspective drawing. When we begin our tutoring sessions, we will look at your level of current understanding of your work, and at how you are encountering the concepts we are looking at. I go step by step building from the ground up so that you have a solid understanding of the goals of the activity. We will make it work!

Hobbies & Interests

Abstract Painting Art History Mountain Biking Cats! I have 6

Education

BFA - University of Iowa
Connect with a tutor like Jeffrey

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us