Lea
Certified Tutor

Lea

DSC Midwestern University-Downers Grove
DSC Loyola University-Chicago
  • My approach is simple: learning should feel approachable, empowering, and even fun, not stressful or shame-filled.

About Me

Hi students! My name is Lea (lay-uh) and I'm a doctoral student in psychology who genuinely loves teaching and mentoring students through the sometimes overwhelming world of academics. I'm here to meet you where you are, not to test you or make you feel "behind. I'm deeply passionate about psychology specifically and about helping other students build confidence in the field. I know firsthand how daunting psych courses can feel, and my goal is to make the material feel less scary and more meaningful. Together, we'll focus on understanding rather than memorizing, curiosity rather than fear, and growth rather than perfection. If you're looking for a tutor who is encouraging, relatable, and genuinely invested in your success, I'd love to work with you!!

Hobbies & Interests

Working out,playing video games,watching Schitts Creek,reading,anything to do with oreos...

Education

DSC - Midwestern University-Downers Grove
DSC - Loyola University-Chicago
Connect with a tutor like Lea

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us