Rachel
Certified Tutor

Rachel

MFA University of Iowa
  • I received my MFA in poetry from the Iowa Writers' Workshop this past spring.
  • Before that, I graduated from Swarthmore College with Highest Honors in English Literature.

About Me

Hello! I have taught at the college levels classes such as Creative Writing and Popular Culture, Poetry Workshop, Creative Writing Studio, and The Art of Revision. I also taught high schoolers at the Iowa Young Writers' Studio and middle schoolers at Writopia Labs. I have several years of tutoring experience in the subjects of reading, writing, the SAT, the ACT, college essays and admissions, and so on. I've received excellent student reviews and truly care to work alongside my students in a collaborative learning process.

Education

MFA - University of Iowa
Connect with a tutor like Rachel

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us