Neha
Certified Tutor

Neha

AB University of Virginia-Main Campus
  • Hi! I'm a patient, results-focused tutor specializing in SAT Math and academic math support.
  • I help students break down problems into clear, manageable steps and focus on efficient strategies that work under time pressure.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Composite1490
Math790
Writing700

About Me

My approach emphasizes accuracy, confidence, and recognizing common patterns so students can avoid careless mistakes and improve consistently. I tailor each session to the student's learning style and goals, whether they're building fundamentals or aiming for a higher score.

Hobbies & Interests

["Dancing","working out","listening to music","and spending time with friends."]

Education

AB - University of Virginia-Main Campus
Connect with a tutor like Neha

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us