Amaya
Certified Tutor

Amaya

Bachelor's (in progress) University of Iowa
  • I am an advocate when it comes to tailoring my methods to a student's unique needs.
  • I love seeing their confidence break through as their learning progresses.

About Me

With the intention of becoming a passionate future educator, I am currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in English and Creative Writing with a focus on Secondary Education. My overall learning strategy emphasizes the need of having a supportive learning environment in order for students to not only feel comfortable about expressing themselves, but exploring their creativity. As I've mentioned before, my love for the literary arts is my driving force. In my spare time, when I have it that is, I enjoy writing. A passion that I hope I my share with students.

Hobbies & Interests

Honestly I feel as though I'm a jack of all trades. Well..perhaps jack is too strong of a word. However I do find myself to enjoy all aspects of creativity. Whether it be a written story, paint flung on a canvas, or creating a new recipe.

Education

Bachelor's (in progress) - University of Iowa
Connect with a tutor like Amaya

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us