Spencer
Certified Tutor

5+ years of tutoring

Spencer

Master's/Graduate University of Kentucky
Bachelor's Centre College
  • My name is Spencer Berry!

About Me

I earned my Bachelor's degree in psychology where I was a James Graham Brown scholar. I am now completing my Master's degree in Community and Leadership Development at the University of Kentucky, where I am conducting a mixed methods evaluation of a peer led grief support group. I have over 2 years of teaching experience, including personal, middle school classroom, and TA'ing classes at the University of Kentucky. I have a passion for making learning enjoyable and easy as possible.

Hobbies & Interests

["Football (NFL)","weightlifting","reading","writing poetry"]

Education

Master's/Graduate - University of Kentucky
Bachelor's - Centre College

All Subjects

Connect with a tutor like Spencer

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Danielle
Certified Tutor

Danielle

MS Tulane University of Louisiana
AlgebraElementary School Math8+ more
Get Started
Sahibzada
Certified Tutor

Sahibzada

MS Northwestern University
Linear AlgebraPre-Calculus2+ more
Get Started
Zachary
Certified Tutor

Zachary

AM Dartmouth College
SATPSAT3+ more
Get Started
Paul
Certified Tutor

Paul

Bachelor's Boston College
SAT
Get Started
Rodrigo
Certified Tutor

Rodrigo

Bachelor's Johns Hopkins University
SAT
Get Started
Victoria
Certified Tutor

Victoria

Bachelor Cornell University
Pre-CalculusAlgebra1+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us