
Amanda
- I believe learning should feel supportive, clear, and motivating.
About Me
I'm an American English tutor from the U.S., from the Midwestern United States, with 7 years of both online and in-person teaching and tutoring experience. I tailor each lesson to the student's needs while helping them build strong communication skills and confidence in a relaxed, encouraging environment. Subjects & Specialties -ESL / ELL (Beginner to Advanced) -Conversational English -Academic English -Grammar & Writing Support -Reading Comprehension -IELTS Preparation -Study Skills & Organization -Early Literacy & Elementary Support I am especially skilled at working with: -English language learners -International students -Students who feel anxious or discouraged Teaching Style I adapt every lesson to the student's needs, goals, and learning style. I use: - Clear explanations - Real-life examples - Visuals and guided practice - Gentle correction with positive reinforcement
Hobbies & Interests
["Hiking","nature","reading","family","travel","fitness"]
Education
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.