Harry
Certified Tutor

5+ years of tutoring

Harry

Bachelor's (in progress) New Jersey Institute of Technology

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Composite1580
Math790
Writing790

About Me

Hi! My name is Harry, and I'm a junior at the Albert Dorman Honors College at NJIT studying for a BA/MD in Biology on the accelerated program with NJMS. I've been interested in the sciences since I was younger, through which I have enjoyed engaging in my coursework, research, and fellow peers. What I particularly enjoy is the camaraderie that STEM brings about with problem solving with you and your peers, which I hope to foster through tutoring. At NJIT, I have taken challenging courses like General and Organic Chemistry I & II, Physics I & II, and a series of biology courses such as neuroscience, mammalian physiology, and cellular and molecular biology. These experiences not only provided me with a strong academic background but also with an understanding of how to deconstruct difficult material in a way that makes it less intimidating.

Education

Bachelor's (in progress) - New Jersey Institute of Technology

All Subjects

Connect with a tutor like Harry

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Danielle
Certified Tutor

Danielle

MS Tulane University of Louisiana
AlgebraElementary School Math8+ more
Get Started
Sahibzada
Certified Tutor

Sahibzada

MS Northwestern University
Linear AlgebraPre-Calculus2+ more
Get Started
Zachary
Certified Tutor

Zachary

AM Dartmouth College
SATPSAT3+ more
Get Started
Paul
Certified Tutor

Paul

Bachelor's Boston College
SAT
Get Started
Victoria
Certified Tutor

Victoria

Bachelor Cornell University
Pre-CalculusAlgebra1+ more
Get Started
Rodrigo
Certified Tutor

Rodrigo

Bachelor's Johns Hopkins University
SAT
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us