Zechariah
Certified Tutor

Zechariah

Bachelor's Oklahoma State University
  • I am a graduate of Oklahoma State University.
  • I received my Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering and Management.

Test Scores

ACT Scores
Composite31
English30
Reading32
Science32

About Me

Since graduation, I have taught secondary science courses both in-person and online. I have tutored middle school students in afterschool mathematics intervention tutoring programs. I am also certified in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) and Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL). I myself am studying Spanish and find language learning fascinating. I am most passionate about helping students in mathematics, science, and English. Seeing students who once struggled and felt really anxious about certain subjects start to improve is really exciting!

Hobbies & Interests

In my spare time, I enjoy fitness, reading, playing guitar, and learning Spanish. I dabble in yoga and hiking as well. I love to read literature from across the world. I also love history, politics, music history, film, etc.

Education

Bachelor's - Oklahoma State University
Connect with a tutor like Zechariah

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Ainsley
Certified Tutor

Ainsley

BS Rice University
Middle School MathAP Physics 11+ more
Get Started
Steven
Certified Tutor

Steven

Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering University of Waterloo
AP Calculus ABPre-Algebra46+ more
Get Started
Sofia
Certified Tutor

Sofia

Doctorate (PhD) University of Tasmania
High School Science
Get Started
Tisha
Certified Tutor

Tisha

Bachelor The University of Texas at Dallas
Middle School MathAlgebra5+ more
Get Started
Andrew
Certified Tutor

Andrew

Bachelor in Arts Princeton University
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus33+ more
Get Started
Yasheen
Certified Tutor

Yasheen

Bachelor of Science in Biology Yale University
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus29+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us