Javier
- I am passionate about helping students discover the joy and usefulness of learning Spanish.
- With experience teaching at different levels, I create engaging lessons that balance structure, creativity, and cultural context.
About Me
I am from Spain. My approach adapts to each student's needs whether building grammar foundations, improving conversation, or preparing for school work while fostering confidence and real-world communication skills.
Hobbies & Interests
["In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, watching soccer, and traveling whenever I have the opportunity. I am originally from Spain, so I especially enjoy following Spanish soccer, particularly RCD Mallorca and FC Barcelona. I also like meeting new people, going out with friends, and learning about different cultures. Education and languages are a big part of my life, and I enjoy helping others learn Spanish. I also enjoy relaxing at home, watching TV, and spending time with my children."]
Education
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









