
5+ years of tutoring
Danny
About Me
As a passionate educator with a PhD (ABD) from Liberty University and a Master's in Linguistics from the University of Massachusetts Boston, I am dedicated to fostering a supportive learning environment for my students. With over 2 years of tutoring experience, I specialize in subjects such as Anthropology, AP English Language and Composition, Creative Writing, Geography, Religion, Anthropology, Linguistics, Theology and Biblical Studies. My teaching philosophy centers on connecting with students through engaging, personalized instruction that encourages critical thinking and creativity. I find immense joy in helping students articulate their thoughts and ideas, particularly in writing and analysis. Outside of tutoring, I enjoy exploring diverse cultures and languages, which further enriches my approach to teaching and understanding my students' perspectives. I also love sports, especially soccer and basketball, as well as playing chess and guitar.
Hobbies & Interests
["Soccer; Basketball; Chess; Guitar playing","singing","songwriting; Poetry; Creative writing; Swimming; and Running."]
Education
All Subjects
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.







