David
Certified Tutor

5+ years of tutoring

David

Bachelor's Dillard University
  • I also tutor math and other science courses.
  • I earned a Bachelor of Science from Dillard University, where I majored in Biology and minored in Chemistry.

About Me

I'm passionate about tutoring because I love helping students gain clarity and confidence in subjects that often feel overwhelming, especially biology and chemistry. My goal in every session is to make complex material feel approachable and meaningful so students not only understand what they're learning but also why it matters. During my four years as an undergraduate, I tutored college students in a range of science courses, including General Chemistry I and II, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, and General Biology. Through that experience, I developed a student-centered approach built on listening first, understanding each student's unique challenges, and working together to strengthen their foundation and build confidence. I am currently working toward medical school, and I bring that same dedication and curiosity to my teaching. Outside of academics, I enjoy reading self-development books and playing soccer in my local league. These activities keep me focused, motivated, and always learning, and I strive to bring that same energy into every tutoring session.

Hobbies & Interests

I enjoy playing soccer and reading non-fiction books. I play soccer every week in my local league.

Education

Bachelor's - Dillard University
Connect with a tutor like David

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Shayan
Certified Tutor

Shayan

Current Grad Student, Pre-Health University of Pennsylvania
CalculusAlgebra28+ more
Get Started
Joseph
Certified Tutor

Joseph

Master in Public Health, Public Health Yale University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math43+ more
Get Started
Josef
Certified Tutor

Josef

Bachelor of Science Cornell University
CalculusAlgebra22+ more
Get Started
Phillip
Certified Tutor

Phillip

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Brown University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math35+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us