Abigail
Certified Tutor

Abigail

Bachelor's George Mason University
  • I enjoy volunteering at my local zoo, reading fiction novels, writing poems and stories, dancing, and hiking.

About Me

Hello, my name is Abigail Castle, and I hold a bachelor's degree in Environmental Science with a minor in Conservation from George Mason University. My passion lies in helping students understand the intricate relationships within our natural world, particularly in subjects like Ecology, AP Biology, and Earth Science. Although I am new to tutoring, my experience as a docent at Zoo New York has equipped me with valuable skills in communicating complex concepts to diverse audiences, from children to adults. I strive to create a supportive learning environment by using engaging methods such as mnemonics and color coding to enhance visualization and retention. I believe that fostering curiosity about our environment is essential, and I look forward to guiding students through their academic journeys while igniting their passion for science and conservation.

Hobbies & Interests

I enjoy volunteering at my local zoo, reading fiction novels, writing poems and stories, dancing, and hiking.

Education

Bachelor's - George Mason University
Connect with a tutor like Abigail

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us