
Robert
- I specialize in AP Human Geography, Earth Science, and various levels of math and science, focusing on middle school and special education.
- My teaching philosophy centers on understanding how each student learns best, whether through auditory, visual, or kinesthetic methods.
About Me
As a passionate educator with a Master's degree in Special Education from Liberty University, I have over 2 years of tutoring experience and more than 5 years of classroom teaching. I believe in fostering a supportive environment where students can thrive, often employing strategies like "teach it to learn it," which encourages students to take ownership of their learning. Witnessing students overcome challenges, such as mastering writing skills, fuels my enthusiasm for teaching. Outside of tutoring, I enjoy exploring diverse cultures and histories, which enriches my approach to subjects like social studies and language arts.
Hobbies & Interests
I have several hobbies and interests. I am a avid outdoorsmen So, anything related to the outdoors I love. Hunting, fishing, working in the outdoors. I also, am a NASCAR fan and have been since I was introduced to the sport way long ago. Yes, I love watching cars go fast and only make left had turns!! I also have a truck that was built in 1950, that I re-built over several years and taking it out for a drive is a blast. I visit a beach a few times a year with my family, where we surf, boogie board. I also, read a lot of books while sitting on the beach. These are the most important interests and hobbies I have.
Education
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.