HARRISON
Certified Tutor

2+ years of tutoring

HARRISON

Bachelor's (in progress) Liberty University
  • I am approaching 3 years of aviation experience, with around 300 hours of total flight time.
  • I also have my Bachelor's in Science in Aeronautics in Commercial/Corporate Aviation from Liberty University.

About Me

Certifications include: Commercial Pilot - instrument rating, Airplane Single Engine Land and Multi engine land; Certified Flight Instructor - airplane (CFI); Ground Instructor - Advanced. While looking for Flight instructor positions, my next step in training is to get my CFII and MEI. At Liberty University School of Aeronautics, I have had the privilege to be a member of the National Intercollegiate Flying Association (NIFA) Flight Team and a mentor with the High-Flight mentorship program. With my current knowledge and experience, I aspire to mentor the next generation of aviators. I love to work with young professionals, high school and college students. If you need help with FAA written tests, and FAA check rides, then please reach out to me!

Hobbies & Interests

["Aviation interests include: the airlines","aviation regulations","and aviation weather. Outside of aviation","I enjoy sports","reading","exercising","and hanging out with friends."]

Education

Bachelor's (in progress) - Liberty University

All Subjects

Connect with a tutor like HARRISON

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us