Lisa
Certified Tutor

Lisa

Master's/Graduate Case Western Reserve University
Bachelor's Case Western Reserve University
  • My name is Lisa and I earned my Bachelor of Arts degree in philosophy and English from Case Western Reserve University.

About Me

Hi there! I also earned my Master of Arts in Military Ethics (which is a branch of applied ethics) from the same institution. I have experience tutoring ethics, general/introduction to philosophy, and different types of academic writing including research papers and argumentative essays. I also have experience with creative writing and poetry. I believe that writing skills and critical thinking are beneficial to everyone in all academic or career paths, and want to help students succeed with their specific goals.

Hobbies & Interests

["documentaries","cats","scrapbooking","video games","music"]

Education

Master's/Graduate - Case Western Reserve University
Bachelor's - Case Western Reserve University
Connect with a tutor like Lisa

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us