Gabrielle
Certified Tutor

2+ years of tutoring

Gabrielle

Bachelor's (in progress) Wesleyan University
  • I'm a college student and tutor majoring in College of Letters at Wesleyan University.
  • I believe learning should be fun, engaging, and tailored to the individual above all else.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Composite1510
Writing770

About Me

Hello! I'm most passionate about English, Literature, and Creative Writing, but I've also previously tutored Math and History, as well as French. In high school, I studied abroad in France and achieved a maximum score of 9 on the STAMP language test, qualifying me as functionally fluent. In my free time, I enjoy reading, art, fitness, and hiking with my dogs.

Hobbies & Interests

["When I'm not tutoring","I prefer to spend my time in nature","at the gym","or with my dogs. I also love reading and trying new recipes!"]

Education

Bachelor's (in progress) - Wesleyan University
Connect with a tutor like Gabrielle

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us