William
Certified Tutor

William

Bachelor's Ohio State University-Main Campus
  • Hello, my name is William but you can call me Will.
  • I am a former high school teacher.

About Me

I was multi certified in German language and mathematics. I love helping students. I am very skilled at helping students with learning challenges. I take time to understand the learning style of each of my students so that I can tailor my tutoring approaching directly to the client. When teaching math, I have taught Algebra I, Algebra 2, Geometry, Trigonometry and Pre-Calc. I have worked with elementary, middle and high school students the most.

Hobbies & Interests

I enjoy playing the piano & I like to take walks around my local lake. I am also a huge movie fan. Going to movies is a lot of fun. I am a master model builder and I have won many awards for my models.

Education

Bachelor's - Ohio State University-Main Campus
Connect with a tutor like William

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Jacob
Certified Tutor

Jacob

Master of Arts, German University of California-Berkeley
CalculusAlgebra29+ more
Get Started
Amanda
Certified Tutor

Amanda

Bachelor of Science, Applied Psychology Carleton College
CalculusAlgebra27+ more
Get Started
Clive
Certified Tutor

Clive

Bachelor of Economics, Economics Brown University
Middle School MathGeometry36+ more
Get Started
Eliza
Certified Tutor

Eliza

Bachelor in Arts, Economics University of Pennsylvania
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus38+ more
Get Started
William
Certified Tutor

William

Bachelor in Arts, Linguistics Yale University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math68+ more
Get Started
Lisa
Certified Tutor

Lisa

Doctor of Philosophy, Marine Sciences Stony Brook University
CalculusAlgebra37+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us