Trinity
Certified Tutor

Trinity

Bachelor George Mason University
Associate Northern Virginia Community College
  • I am a second-year law student in Pennsylvania!

About Me

I have my BA in economics with a minor in history from George Mason University. I have previously worked as a camp counselor, teaching students about theatre and helping them create original plays! I have also worked in positions of leadership with my peers, teaching them about theatrical design and technology. I am passionate about sharing my knowledge of and passion for economics and history with students, and I believe understanding these subjects is vital to one's success in a socially and economically interconnected world. I hope to instill an appreciation for the world around us in my students while having fun along the way. History and economics do not have to be boring subjects! In my spare time, I love to watch Formula One races, play video games, and read random articles on Wikipedia. I also love to go see musicals and plays as an homage to my first love - theater.

Hobbies & Interests

["History\r\nEconomics\r\nUS & Comparative Government\r\nTheater\r\nFormula One\r\nVideo games\r\nReading & writing"]

Education

Bachelor - George Mason University
Associate - Northern Virginia Community College
Connect with a tutor like Trinity

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Trinity with Bachelor's | Varsity Tutors