
Godwin Kaycee
- Hi there, Guiding students towards understanding and growth lets me contribute directly to their potential and future impact on the world.
- I have extensive experience working with plenty of students in varying ages.
About Me
I'm very patient, and empathetic, while I adapt can easily adapt to individual needs. I attended Northern Virginia Community College, received my A.A in Education and George Mason University where i received my B.A in Global History. While I did receive my degree in History, I can tutor a multitude of subjects, that includes History, English, Reading & Writing comprehension, and U.S Government. I love talking about History and is the subject I'm most familiar with, it's writing that I'm the most passionate about tutoring. Although, I may be very patient and empathetic, I still like to "cold-call" on students every now and then. If they answer, we continue with the lesson plan, and if they don't answer, we would go over the information again, before moving on. I've created personalized study guides in the past based on the students specific methods of retaining information. Because everyone has the knowledge, it may be locked away, and that's why I'm here, to help you unlock the information, and better maintain the knowledge you had within you!
Hobbies & Interests
I'm just your average man, who can easily nerd out about... - cars - motorcycles - anime/ manga - cooking - the NBA (haven't kept up) - Resident Alien These are just a few things, and I'm always looking for more things to find, so any suggestion is much appreciated.
Education
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.