Alana
Certified Tutor

Alana

Bachelor Florida International University
  • I graduated from Florida International University with my Bachelor's in Psychology on the Behavior Analysis Track.
  • I've tutored 3rd Grade Reading for Teach For America's Ignite Fellowship program, where my interest in tutoring blossomed.

About Me

I am most passionate about tutoring in Language Arts/Reading, Math, Writing, and Science, as I have experience working with 3rd- 8th grade students in all four. My passion for helping students comes from the teachers who have inspired my learning progress, and I hope to make the same impact. In my free time, I enjoy reading, painting, collaging, drawing, sketching, watching movies and shows, and playing video games.

Hobbies & Interests

["Reading","Painting","Collaging","Drawing/Sketching","Watching television","and Playing video games."]

Education

Bachelor - Florida International University
Connect with a tutor like Alana

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Alana with Bachelor's | Varsity Tutors