Candace
Certified Tutor

5+ years of tutoring

Candace

Bachelor Cleveland State University
  • I am a behavioral health manager, and in my job, I tutor adults and children in reading and writing.
  • Some clients experience daily living challenges due to low reading comprehension and language skills.

About Me

Helping them improve their literacy skills has allowed them to overcome those challenges by teaching them to understand personal business, such as applications, health care instructions, and written communication. I am pursuing my bachelor's degree in psychology, with a focus on Social Work at Cleveland State University. Also, have a non-profit organization called YeahYouToo to help strengthen the community and support those in need. Tutoring is important to me because I believe that if we help each other reach for the stars, we will achieve our highest potential. Here, there is: *Zero shame. *Zero embarrassment. *Zero judgment. *You've got this!

Hobbies & Interests

My hobbies include reading good literature, creative writing, watching classical cinema, and playing the drums. *Zero shame. *Zero embarrassment. *Zero judgment. *You've got this!

Education

Bachelor - Cleveland State University
Connect with a tutor like Candace

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us