Kylie
Certified Tutor

Kylie

Master's/Graduate George Mason University
Master's/Graduate George Mason University
Master's/Graduate George Mason University

About Me

I am a current special education teacher with experience working on general education and adapted curriculum. I received my bachelors degree in early childhood and special education from Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania. I also received my masters degree in special education, with graduate certificates in autism and applied behavior analysis from George Mason University. I enjoy helping students learn something new and work towards their educational goals. My experience in special education has taught me that no goal is too small and it is important to celebrate every accomplishment.

Hobbies & Interests

In my free time, I enjoy reading, puzzles, being outside, watching sports, playing soccer, and spending time with friends and family.

Education

Master's/Graduate - George Mason University
Master's/Graduate - George Mason University
Master's/Graduate - George Mason University
Connect with a tutor like Kylie

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Kylie with null | Varsity Tutors