
Alexander
- I'm currently a 4th year undergraduate at the University of Virginia studying History and Classics.
- I have tutoring experience in many fields including but not limited to English, Latin, History, and Spanish.
About Me
Hi! I'm Alex. My academic experience has not only taught me subject material, but also have expanded my academic skills as a whole. The intensity of reading and writing in History has honed my abilities and forced me to understand them in a way that is replicable and teachable. Furthermore, my study of Classical languages has granted me an understanding of the fundamentals of language which I have been able to apply even to my native language, English. In tutoring, I aim to be as adaptable to each individual student as possible. The benefit of one-on-one sessions is that all attention can go to specific needs, which is what I like to isolate and work towards. I had my own tutors in subjects I was passionate in as a student and my enjoyment was only increased by those experiences. I want to be able to replicate that for others.
Hobbies & Interests
Outside of my academic interests, I spend a lot of my free time reading or playing piano. I also played soccer in high school.
Education
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.