
Veronica
- I bring a diverse educational background to my tutoring practice, holding a BFA in Dance, an MFA in Dance, and an MBA in Business.
About Me
My journey includes teaching Dance in secondary and elementary education, as well as working briefly as a special education and classroom instructor for children with emotional, behavioral, and cognitive disorders. Transitioning from a corporate career, I pursued training in massage therapy with a focus on East Asian bodywork and clinical massage. Today, I am a licensed massage and bodywork therapist in Wisconsin and Illinois, where I also teach at the post-secondary level, covering Western sciences, massage and shiatsu techniques, and Chinese medicine. In my teaching philosophy, I prioritize tailoring information to match students' learning styles, fostering self-reflection and critical thinking to enhance comprehension and retention. Beyond education, I find joy in crafting, cooking, and gardening, activities that enrich my life and inspire creativity.
Hobbies & Interests
Creative arts, science, home-making and home economics, massage and bodywork, holistic health, nutrition, cooking, and gardening, and personal development.
Education
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.