Isabella
Certified Tutor

Isabella

Bachelor Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus
  • I'm a Georgia Tech junior pursuing a B.S. in Computer Science.
  • I have extensive experience in teaching K-12 students in Math and STEM and have tutored fellow student peers at Tech.

About Me

I like to create interactive and interesting lessons and facilitate collaborative learning environments with students. As a current college student and CS industry employee, I have experience with programming and applied math in the professional world and have studied these concepts thoroughly as a student as well. I enjoy teaching the valuable information and skills I've learned in tech and STEM in a digestible and entertaining way.

Hobbies & Interests

In my spare time, I like to play the piano, read, crochet, and play video games.

Education

Bachelor - Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus
Connect with a tutor like Isabella

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us