Garrett
Certified Tutor

Garrett

Master's/Graduate North Carolina State University
Masters / Graduate North Carolina State University
Bachelor Purdue University

About Me

Professionally, I consider myself a methodical, passionate metallurgist. My employers have provided me with excellent opportunities to become a diversified, cross-functional problem solver through a multitude of challenges which, in turn, gave me the opportunity to explore other engineering facets. Ultimately, I want to push the envelope in the field of metallurgy, as well as provide a gateway to instruct and positively influence young minds with fueled compassion like my mentors have before me.

Hobbies & Interests

I've a slew of interests outside of the realm of tutoring. Traditionally, I've enjoyed gaming (of all sorts, both board and video varieties), along with watching sports (i.e., Chicago White Sox), and spending time outdoors (hiking, camping). Lately, I've picking up cooking Mexican cuisine (*yum*).

Education

Master's/Graduate - North Carolina State University
Masters / Graduate - North Carolina State University
Bachelor - Purdue University
Bachelors - Purdue University
Connect with a tutor like Garrett

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us