Liza
Certified Tutor

Liza

Bachelor James Madison University
  • Hi there, and thank you for being here!
  • My name is Liza, I am a graduate of James Madison University, and am a licensed K-12 Special Education teacher in Virginia.

About Me

I have various work experiences working with children and individuals with disabilities, including teaching experience in public schools. I have developed a love for teaching/tutoring Elementary Math, Reading, and Writing as well as Life Skills to K-12 students. Additionally, I love teaching Social Emotional strategies and promoting Social Emotional learning in my lessons. I am a firm believer that every student should have someone in their corner that cares about ALL aspects of their lives and wellbeing.

Hobbies & Interests

In my free time, you can find me on a walk, catching some sun rays outside, baking, and listening to music! You may also find me browsing my next travel destination or planning a trip! I absolutely love to travel and experience different cultures.

Education

Bachelor - James Madison University
Connect with a tutor like Liza

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Liza with null | Varsity Tutors