Noreen
Certified Tutor

5+ years of tutoring

Noreen

Bachelor The University of Texas at Austin
  • I am a graduate of The University of Texas at Austin.
  • I received my Bachelor of Arts in Art History and Arabic.

About Me

Since graduation, I have studied Arabic intensively in Morocco for a year, and I also was an English teacher in Turkey this past year as a Fulbright Scholar. I have 3+ years of working with students of all ages and backgrounds. I tutor Arabic, Essay Writing, English, Art History, and SAT and ACT prep. I am most passionate about Art, English, History, and Arabic. I try my best to focus on the student's academic needs and encourage them to take an active role in their learning.

Hobbies & Interests

In my free time, I enjoy painting, spending time with friends, reading, and cooking.

Education

Bachelor - The University of Texas at Austin
Connect with a tutor like Noreen

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us