Luke
Certified Tutor

Luke

PhD University of Wisconsin-Madison
PhD Case Western Reserve University
  • I am a Ph.D. Student in Computer Science at the University of Wisconsin-Madison focusing on Optimization.

About Me

I have in classroom experience teaching Mathematics and Computer Science to undergraduates at UW Madison that I believe will help students succeed in College. My belief is that with enough attention and the right guidance, anyone can master mathematics. I received my undergraduate degree in mathematics from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, where I also interned at the Lerner Research Center of the Cleveland Clinic.

Hobbies & Interests

I have a lifelong love of music and theater. I have played viola and guitar for over 10 years, and performed in theater productions throughout college.

Education

PhD - University of Wisconsin-Madison
PhD - Case Western Reserve University

All Subjects

Connect with a tutor like Luke

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us